Girl Pic

daisy dreaming....

Thursday, February 24, 2011

A funky, colorful wedding

I have to say that I do love a funky bride.

This wedding is like eye candy to me! I stumbled across these pictures on Martha's website and the flowers are from Flower Wild in Santa Barbara. She does such beautiful flowers...very inspiring. I spent quite some time on her blog today enjoying her gorgeous bouquets. How fun are all these colors and their tights? It makes for some great photos that are really eye-catching. The bride's red lipstick pops out and matches all the shoes! Love it!

I am dying over all these fun sun umbrellas they had at their ceremony. That is a great new take on the parosol craze a few years ago.

These black and white linens at the reception are so funky but still classy. I love how the hot pink flowers look on the table.

Check out more pictures from this wedding here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...