Girl Pic

daisy dreaming....

Thursday, May 5, 2011

BHLDN Love

I'm pretty sure I just died and went to heaven. BHLDN is Anthropologie's bridal line and they just came out with party supplies today on their website. There are so many great pieces on their site, it was hard for me to narrow down my favorites!

I am SO loving this dress. My husband and I recently celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary...man, that would've been a great excuse to throw an anniversary party and get myself this beauty!!!

This is a bouquet made of paper. I can't imagine how much time it took to make, but that sounds like a fun project...hmmmm, the wheels are spinning....Drew's table with the felt tea set could use a centerpiece....


There is a growing trend for guys not to wear flowers as boutonierres. This one might be a little too frilly for some grooms, but I love this trend.




I recognized these cuties immediately. I have been a long-time follower of Ann Wood. She always sells out of her little birdies. Check out her website when you get a chance...I think Drew needs the Buttercup Girl for her room. If you're having a more whimsical wedding, these two would be adorable on top of your cake.

I'm dying over these notecards. I think I must have them...immediatley.

Where were these 6 years ago????

Chalkboards are all the craze still...in interior design (mostly children's rooms) and definitely for parties and weddings. I really like the shape of these and the fact that you can hang them like gift tags...brilliant!
Glitter numbers? So fun. It would be really cute to make a banner of your wedding date hanging on church doors, aisle, or anywhere at the ceremony. It would also be really unique to have your child's birthdate hanging in their room. Too bad they don't have a dash!!! They also have glitter alphabet.
I don't think I'll ever get tired of garlands. The dot garland is so fun. The pennants are made of velum, which are very light-weight and semi-translucent. Both come in a few different colors.
I am just now getting into the tape craze. I love these black/white/silver combos. Check out Happy Tape too...so many to choose from. I haven't bought any yet because I'm afraid it will be like my favorite candle...It's just too pretty to burn it. Does anyone else do that? But, I know I'm going to use some for Drew's party...just haven't decided which one I want just yet.

This is thick twine. I love this color combination. Baker's twine (they also sell) is big right now for parties, but these are thicker and could be more useful for wedding decor. I could see these twisted around a glass vase or used to hang vases. They also come in several color schemes.



all images courtesy of BHLDN



Wow, one could go broke very quickly, right?!?! Check out BHLDN's full line of gowns, shoes, jewelry, and party decorating on their site. Maybe you'll find a perfect piece for your next event!
Let me know what items are your favorite!!!

1 comment:

Cat said...

Love Anthro ANYTHING :) {they have a swimsuit right now that I am totally lusting over :)} But, I will agree with you...the BHLDN line is super romantic and lovely!

xx Cat brideblu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...