Girl Pic

daisy dreaming....

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cardboard Box 1st Birthday Party

For those of you who have kids, you know one thing - you give your child a brand new toy and they are more interested in playing with the box or wrapping paper than they are with the new toy. Anything that is not a toy is more fun, so when I stumbled on this cardboard box 1st birthday party, I thought it was truly genius!!!

The ladies of hello! Lucky stationary & invitations are the brains behind this theme. I have on several occasions used their stationary...most recently I bought these as my Thank You cards when I had Drew. Adorable, right?

Back to the party...here are some pictures, but be sure to check out the full post on the hello!Lucky blog. A theme with built-in entertainment for the kids all in one. So creative!

I love the B.Y.O.B. on the invites! If you have a guy in your life who likes to get involved, this could be the perfect theme....give him an razor blade and a few ideas and he could really help out and be a part of the creations! Maybe he'll think your less crazy if he gets to participate! Smile.


Photos courtesy of hello!Lucky

This party got me really excited for Drew's 1st birthday party. I've been gathering a few items here and there. New posts and details to come soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...