Girl Pic

daisy dreaming....

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Katie & James

Oh La Jolla...you are so beautiful! Yes, I'm a little impartial because I got married outside in La Jolla, but there aren't very many better places in San Diego to get married outdoors. One of the best venues in La Jolla is the La Valencia Hotel.

Take a look at the wedding of Katie and James. Katie is so sweet and I had so much fun working her. Take a look...

Katie's bouquet consisted of white mini calla lilies, roses and roses. This simple white bouquet looked perfect against Katie's intricate and beautifully beaded gown.


All photos courtesy of Kim Bly Photography. Thanks Katie!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think this bride posted her pictures of her wedding on the knot....I printed a picture of that exact same cake on the knot because I loved the simpleness of the cake and the flowers...had no idea you did them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...