Girl Pic

daisy dreaming....

Monday, November 7, 2011

Guest Interview: Morgan from Pepper Design Blog

Happy Monday! Today I am super excited to share with you a new series of blog posts. I will be interviewing some of my favorite bloggers and industry friends about their weddings. Don't you just love to peak in and see other people's weddings? I know I do.

Today, we're talking with Morgan Spenla from Pepper Design Blog. Through her blog, Morgan shares with her readers all the happenings of renovating her home and all the fun projects that go along with it. I love popping over to her blog tos ee what she's up to. Visit her blog and say hello! Okay, here we go....

Tell us about your wedding...when was it? 2007

Location? Vineyard/hills of Santa Cruz (with a spectacular view of the ocean!)



What was your color scheme? I guess it would best be described as all-white with neutral accents here and there (it was outdoors so there was plenty of green, tan and brown to play off of!) - the bridesmaids wore a shade of burgundy redWhat were some design elements or creative touches you put in your wedding? Nearly every element had some form of handmade in it - from the invitations to the flowers to the centerpieces to individual wine tags! I even made my own cake.

If you were to get married again tomorrow, what would be your color scheme and what would your bouquet look like? I think that I would still choose an all-white wedding, though I might pick a more modern accent such as plum instead of red. Oh how neat to relive that day!
What is your favorite flower? Sooo difficult. Peonies when they're in season, they're such a treat in California!


Anything else about your wedding you'd like to share? We shared a beautiful day with family and friends, I wouldn't change it for the world!

Thanks Morgan! If you'd like to see more of Morgan's wedding click here.

1 comment:

Morgan @ PepperDesignBlog.com said...

Thank you so much for including me in your series!! Such a treat :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...