Girl Pic

daisy dreaming....

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving! I was especially excited to host Thanksgiving this year because it would be the first time we used our dining room since I redecorated. I was hosting a smaller than usual group this year, so I decided to just be really simple with my decorations.

I did these simple name cards with stamps and I cut out little felt leaves and glued them on. It only took a few minutes and they were really cute!

My accent color in the dining room is raspberry pink. These spray roses did the trick. The rest of the flowers are from our yard. I also used votives with coffee beans. Makes for great smelling candles!
I got these awesome placemats at the Crate & Barrel Outlet awhile back.

And here's Mr. Micah posing next to our pie. Trust me when I say "he liked it". I told him that I ate pumpkin pie just about every day when he was in my belly....but he thought I was being silly.

Hope you all had a great day with family and/or friends. I know I did. I continue to be thankful for everything I have in my life.

Lastly, I thought I'd share a new purchase with you....here's my new entry way rug!

Have a great weekend everyone! Let the Christmas crafts begin!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...