Girl Pic

daisy dreaming....

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Casey & Jen's Video Sneak Peek

Hi all! Every once in awhile I get the honor to be both a guest and do the flowers for a wedding. My good friend Jen was married to Casey back in October. I was intimately involved in all the styling of this wedding, along with the fab Bre from Joyful Weddings & Events, and the beautiful bride herself.

It was an amazing wedding and I was so blessed to be a part of it. I have to say, this group of vendors was THE BEST! One vendor in particular was Modern 8 Films. Be sure to check out their blog post to watch a short video of the wedding day. It will be well worth your 16 minutes. I welled up all over again seeing my dear friends exchange vows and getting to hear Casey's amazing speech for the 2nd time.


All I can say is I wish I had known about these guys when I got married....dang! What a wonderful keepsake. Check out a few more pictures and a funny story about these two here and here! Let me know what you think of the video!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...