Girl Pic

daisy dreaming....

Friday, November 7, 2014

Christmas Cards from Minted










The red cups are back.  Uh oh.  That means it is that time of year again!  I know people out there get annoyed that Christmas is in stores the literal second Halloween is over, but I love it.  I love everything about Christmas, so if I can enjoy it a bit longer, I will! 

With this season means annual photos with your family photographer or getting your Christmas cards ready.  I love getting actual mail (you know, the good ole days) and seeing all the beautiful cards our friends & family pick out.  We are taking our family photos next week, so I always start to scout out the perfect Christmas cards.

One of my go-to places for beautiful cards is Minted.com!  One of the things I love about Minted is that they have so many individual designers to fit all tastes and the quality is superb.  Plus I love that you can completely customize your favorite design. I used Minted for Drew's 3rd birthday last year...


I thought I'd take a moment to share some of my favorite Christmas cards that I have my eye on!

I have to admit, I'm a total sucker for handwriting or any type of scripted font.  That is where my eye goes every time.  My style generally tends to be pretty simple when it comes to the card, as I like our photo to stand out. 

I love the simplicity of both of these designs!  I prefer cards that say Merry Christmas instead of Happy Holidays.

Merry Scriptmas Christmas Photo Cards 
Pure Happy Christmas Photo Cards

I am also completely biased to any Christmas card that says "Joy".  It's my middle name, and my mom had started an ornament collection for me from a young age of all "Joy" ornaments, so I'm a bit partial.  Here are my favorites:


I do like Noel too....

Ornate Noel Christmas Photo Cards
Handwritten Noel Christmas Photo Cards

And here are my other favorites that I am keeping in my "Favorites" folder!

Brightly Shining Christmas Photo Cards 

 

Minimal Band Christmas Photo Cards 

Season to be Jolly Christmas Photo Cards

Merry Typography Foil-Pressed Holiday Cards 

When making my decision, I am so visual, so I end up uploading my favorite family photos and trying them out in my favorite designs to see which one looks the best.  A big part has to do with the color schemes in our pictures and what options each card has. 

If photo cards aren't your thing, they have beautiful non-photo options as well.  Head on over to Minted today and check out all their beautiful designs and check back soon to see which one I chose!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...