Girl Pic

daisy dreaming....

Monday, November 3, 2014

I'm back!

Hello!  I am back after a year long hiatus from this blog.  I needed a break.  I'm excited to get re-acquainted with my readers!  Let's catch up!

For the last 14 years, I have been working in corporate America.  Most recently, I was a Vice President of Human Resources.  I was in a high stress job, had a looonnnngggg commute every day, a husband and two littles at home.  Enough was enough, and I finally decided to leave.  It was the scariest and best decision I have made.  2014 was just kicking my bootie.  Has this been a tough year for anyone else?  I am now getting used to the struggles SAHM's face...swapping that for the struggles of a working mom.  My kids and I are "adjusting". 

I am excited to be back using this blog as a creative outlet.  For those readers who have stuck around and new readers visiting from Pinterest or other blogs, I'm so happy to have you. 

~Kelsey


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...